1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when visiting a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website allowing, in addition, to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Website. “Las dos Tartanas” uses its own cookies and third-party cookies, belonging to third-party companies. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, help identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available to the Website may not work properly. Specifically, the provider is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the provider uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
3. COMPULSORY COOKIES
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, some of the services you have requested may not be provided, such as accessing restricted areas of the website, using shopping baskets or making electronic payments. They also include cookies that collect information on how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most frequently, if they receive error messages from web pages, sections of the website they access or Website buttons on which they click. The information obtained by these cookies does not identify visitors. All information obtained is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. The function of these cookies is to obtain statistics and reports that improve the functioning of the website.
4. ANALYTICAL COOKIES
They are those that allow quantifying the visits to the website and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided to ensure its correct performance and improve its operation. Among the analytical cookies used are those of Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information that these cookies collect is accumulated and, therefore, is anonymous. It is only used to improve the operation of the site. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies here:
You can avoid using Google Analytics in relation to your use of our site by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through this link:
5. ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
These cookies collect information on how visitors use the website, for example, in which destinations or hotels they have expressed interest, or the sections of the website they access. The information obtained is processed in an aggregate manner, so these cookies do not allow visitors to be identified and, therefore, it is anonymous. The information collected by these cookies on our website may be shared with third parties outside “Las dos Tartanas”. The function of these cookies is to obtain audiences, statistics and reports that allow improving campaigns and marketing acquisition channels. In addition they also allow interaction with the social network profiles of the website editor. Through different buttons you can access these profiles, perform actions such as “follow” or “like” or post comments associated with content uploaded or created by the website editor.
You can expand the information about the cookies of these third parties in the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=es_ES
- Tripadvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.es/CookiePolicy
- Trivago: https://www.trivago.es/politica-de-privacidad#cookie-policy
- Roomkey: https://www.roomkey.com/cookiepolicy
6. HOW TO REJECT OR BLOCK COOKIES
You can block Cookies through the browser configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To know more http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools menu> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=esd)
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES